People often ask; “What do you believe when it comes to the Bible and Spiritual things.
We believe . . .
- the Bible to be the inspired and infallible authoritative Word of God.
- there is one God eternally manifested in the persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, in His vicarious and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension, and in His personal return in power and glory upon this earth.
- regeneration and conversion through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity.
- the gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing of the body, and a definite personal experience with the Holy Spirit whereby the gifts of the Spirit become active in the life of the believer.
- in the bodily resurrection of believers at the end time; the just unto eternal life and the unjust into eternal damnation.
- in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Also we understand and recognize that there are other God-called fellowships, organizations, churches and associations of which Remnant MN is one of many.)